Comediane & Legendary Musicians Coming to Monmouth Park
The Basie Center for the Arts has teamed up with Monmouth Park for their 'Concerts in the Garden' series.
The hilarious Nikki Glaser brings her comedy to Monmouth Park and the Blu Grotto on Friday, August 28. There will be two shows at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Blues musician Jorma Kaukonen comes to the Garden at Monmouth Park on September 20 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets on sale Friday, August 7 at 10 a.m.
Max Weinberg's Jukebox makes some noise on September 24 and 25. Both shows are at 7:30 p.m. Tickets on sale Friday, August 7 at 10 a.m.
Tickets for all shows will be available at thebasie.org/garden.
So, how do these events work at The Garden at Monmouth Park?
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service, and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required. Menus for Concerts In The Garden events can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food, or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow the current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, an alternate date will be announced.
- Free, onsite parking is available.