Deal Seeking Employment of Probationary Police Officer
DEAL – The Deal Police Department is now accepting applications for the position of Probationary Police Officer.
In order to be considered for the position(s) you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have an Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Be at least 18 and no older than 35.
- Have a good reputation and sound moral character.
- Be a United States citizen with a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Be able to pass a physical, and a physiological examination.
All applicants will undergo a complete background investigation and drug screening.
If you think that you have what it takes to be a part of Deal’s finest, then you must submit an application, resume, and appropriate certifications to Sergeant Brian Egan no later than June 15th, 2019 at 12:00 pm.
Applications must be picked up in-person at Deal Police Headquarters, 190 Norwood Avenue, Deal, NJ 07723.
Mark Anthony is a reporter for Townsquare Media: Mark.Kowalski@townsquaremedia.com
More from Townsquare Media News: