Enter to Win the Best Seats in the House for the 2021 WOBM Christmas Classic
The 37th Annual WOBM Christmas Classic will run for seven days between December 18 and December 30 at the RWJBarnabas Health Arena and feature 52 games. You can enjoy many of them in comfort thanks to Michael’s Furniture of Brick. We will set up a dual reclining loveseat for two in a prime courtside location and they will be your seats for every game inside the main arena.
Through Thursday, December 16 you can sign-up to win the Best Seats In The House. They will be reserved in your name for the entire tournament. Simply register below and one lucky person will be chosen at random to enjoy the best in high school basketball in ultimate comfort.
No purchase necessary. You must be 18 to enter. Full contest rules can be read below the registration form.
Official Contest Rules
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. The randomly selected winner will have use of the loveseat throughout the tournament. The prize is non-transferable so only the winner (and a guest) can sit in those seats unless otherwise specified. Arrangements will be made to leave tournament passes at the ticket booth so no admission is paid.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
6. No purchase is necessary to participate in or win The Best Seats In The House contest. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
7. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
8. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.