Great Adventure Bringing Six Flags ‘Coffin Challenge’ to Jackson
Recently I told you about Six Flags in St. Louis challenging visitors to spend 30-hours in a coffin. Well, Great Adventure is doing a version of their own!
Are you brave enough to spend a good chunk of time in a "slightly used" coffin? Six coffin dwellers will be randomly chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 1 p.m. October 28 to 7 p.m. October 29 at Six Flags Great Adventure.
Here are the rules. Participants must stay in the coffin except for a 6-minute bathroom break per hour. Participants who step outside the coffins for any reason, with the exception of designated bathroom breaks, will be disqualified. All meals must be eaten in the coffin
The grand prizes include $300 cash, two 2019 Gold Season Passes, two 2019 Dining Season Passes, two Fright Fest Passes for the Haunted Houses
To qualify, you:
- must be 18 or older and have a valid photo ID
- cannot have any medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to your health or well-being
- must sign a waiver at check-in, must be willing and able to lie comfortably in a claustrophobic-sized 2' x 7' coffin
- must provide your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
- Coffin Dwellers must check in at Six Flags Great Adventure by 12:15 p.m. on Sunday, October 28.
To register, submit your entry before midnight, October 14. Contestants will be chosen on Tuesday, October 16 and you will need to confirm your participation by Thursday, October 18. One entry per person, please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.
More from 94.3 The Point!