Here Is What Jersey Shore: Family Vacation Season 3 Will Cover
CABS ARE HEREEEE....well, almost.
Jersey Shore: Family Vacation is gearing up for their 3rd season and there is a lot of stuff to cover.
They just recently released another trailer for the upcoming third season and it is no surprise that once again, the group will be involved with all sorts of drama.
But here is the big difference between this season compared to the previous ones: the topics that they will cover are much more "adult."
Here is what we can expect a 4-1-1 on:
1. The series will have a touch of romance when we get a close-up and personal look at the Situation's wedding to Lauren. Will there be pre-wedding jitters?
2. And on a not so romantic note, there will be extensive coverage on the Situation's court battle and prison sentencing. Isn't it weird to think that right now, as we speak, the Situation is behind bars?
3. It is no secret that JWoww and Roger's messy split has been in the press NONSTOP. But their divorce also had a lot of he said, she said. Word on the street is that Jenni will open up and let everyone know what actually happened and where things went wrong.
4. Deena was very pregnant at the end of last season. I am sure we will get an inside look at her entrance into motherhood.
5. In the trailer, you hear JWoww exclaimed, "You might be pregnant?!" We don't know who it is or their relationship situation, but I am ready to find out.
6. Also in the trailer, Deena is seen throwing down with the Jersey Shore parasite, also known as Angelina. I am not gonna lie, I have been waiting for Angelina to start trouble with her replacement for quite some time now. Give it to her good, Deena!
Jersey Shore: Family Vacation season 3 returns to MTV on Jerzday, July 11th!
Ok, now the CABS ARE HERE!
For any questions or additional information, head to MTV.com.
More From The Point: