Jersey Shore Summer Bucket List 2018
The Jersey Shore is now officially in its prime time -- SUMMER!
Memorial Day Weekend officially kicks off the Summer of 2018 and there are a bunch of things that you can do to make it an amazing and memorable one.
Well as it turns out, there are also quite a few things that you can only do here at the Jersey Shore and it is time to earn your right of passage.
Take a look at our list and try to hit them all by the end of Summer. PLUS, if you think of one that we did not list -- COMMENT BELOW SO WE CAN ADD IT!
Best of luck!
Jersey Shore Summer Bucket List
1. Spend The Day At Six Flags
2. Visit Black Beard's Cave
3. Play A Game of Mini Golf on the Boardwalk
4. Seen a Sunrise on the Beach
5. Seen a Sunset on the Beach
6. Won a Prize on the Boardwalk
7. Been Stuck at a Draw Bridge
8. Been Harassed By Seagulls
9. Suffered From Serious Sunburn
10. Received A Jersey Shore Parking Ticket
11. Eaten An Entire Pete and Elda's Pizza
12. Sugar Overload On Boardwalk Sweets
13. Had a Pork Roll For Lunch or Dinner
14. Gotten Stung By A Jellyfish
15. Summer Fling At The Jersey Shore
Good luck. So I will be playing right along with you being that this is the first year I am living down at the Jersey Shore during the Summer!
Game on folks....
More From The Point: