Help Homeless Veterans & Hit A Hole In One To Win A Car In Colts Neck, New Jersey
I love my job because you never know who you can be in communication with. Recently, I received a phone call from Tina Loftus, the Director of Business Development for Just Believe Inc. Even though my conversation with Tina was brief, I felt inspired after hearing her passion for Just Believe Inc. I was able to feel her excitement about a brand new event they plan to host this August. I am thrilled to be getting the word out... Hopefully, you or someone you know can attend?!
Just Believe Inc. provides emergency shelter and life-sustaining services, including serving hot nutritious meals to at-risk individuals/the homeless during life-threatening weather events. Just Believe Inc. provides at-risk individuals clothing and, if there is a need, to assist them with their rent as well as transport them to doctor appointments, facilities, and jobs. We also seek to connect them to resources to assist them in addressing any issues that may be contributing to their situation in order to break the cycle of homelessness. Just Believe Inc. has successfully ushered individuals into addiction programming, mental health services, and full-time employment.
This August, Just Beleive Inc. will host its first annual charity golf outing. The outing will take place on Monday, August 9th at Trump National Golf Club in Colts Neck. Registration & lunch will begin at 11 am. Golfing will start at 1 pm, and there will be a cocktail reception with an auction at 6 pm. It's important to note...Pine Belt Chevy will be giving away a car to any golfer who makes a hole in one on the last hole of the course! Proceeds of the outing will help Just Believe Inc. & local homeless veterans!
If you would like to sponsor, register, or if you would like more information about the golf outing... contact Theresa Mondella at 732-904-0257 or email her at email@example.com. Help our homeless veterans and hopefully, you can hit that hole and one! CHECK OUT MORE JUST BELIEVE INC ACCOMPLISHMENTS BELOW:
• They have Clocked over 3,000 volunteer hours at the Riverwood Code Blue Warming Center (not including outreach & event hours)
• They served 171 unduplicated individuals in the 2020/2021 Code Blue season.
• They helped 25 individuals find permanent housing.
• They helped 49 individuals get detox/rehab for mental health and/or drug and alcohol addiction.
• They helped move 19 individuals into sober living homes.
• They helped 4 individuals restore their driver's licenses.
• They helped 2 individuals find part-time employment.
• They helped 5 individuals find full-time employment.
• They helped link 9 individuals into mental health programs.
• They had 1,809 beds occupied during the season
• They were open for 104 nights, 9 of which we stayed open for 24 hours due to the extreme weather conditions.
• They had zero cases of COVID-19 during the entire season.
• They had zero civil complaints in Toms River.
• They handed out over $2,800 in gift cards to our guests.
• They donated daily food to the center valuing over $10,000.
• They handed out over 694 toiletry items and 158 miscellaneous items.
• They handed out over 823 clothing items.
• They helped a husband and wife struggling to pay for a rental car with a car to own.