Kevin Hart Dates at Monmouth Park Changed – Shows Added
Change of plans.
The Basie Center for the Arts announced Monday that due to an unforeseen conflict, the Kevin Hart performances at Blu Grotto at Monmouth Park have been changed.
- Thursday, September 3rd’s 6:30 pm performance will now take place on Monday, September 7 (Labor Day) with a 7 pm showtime
- Thursday, September 3rd’s 9:30 pm performance will now take place on Monday, September 7th (Labor Day) with a 9:30 pm showtime
Food and drink will not be sold at Blu Grotto for the Labor Day shows.
- Friday, September 4th’s 6:30 pm performance will now take place on Sunday, September 6th with a 6:30 pm showtime.
- Friday, September 4th’s 9:30 pm performance will now take place on Sunday, September 6th with a 9:30 pm showtime.
Tickets will automatically be valid for the new date.
By overwhelming demand, The Basie announced the addition of three new dates!
Sunday, September 6th – 3:30 pm showtime
Tuesday, September 8th – 7 pm showtime
Tuesday, September 8th – 9:30 pm showtime
Tickets for these newly added shows will go on sale Tuesday, September 1 at 10 am and will only be available at ticketmaster.com. These shows will sellout...quickly!
Food and drink will not be sold at Blu Grotto for Tuesday, September 8th shows.
How are these shows going to work? Here's some important information from The Basie.
ABOUT CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performer.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required.
- Full dinner (early / solo show) and dessert menus (late shows) can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, patrons will receive an email as early as possible with a show update.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
- This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smart watches and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
All pouches and equipment will be sanitized prior to individual use. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene protocols to practice social distancing, minimal contact and wear required personal protective equipment on site.
Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security.