APP EXCLUSIVE: See Kevin Hart This Tuesday At Monmouth Park
Earlier this week, Matt Ryan revealed date changes and additions to Kevin Hart's upcoming appearances at Blu Grotto at Monmouth Park.
Now, we're kicking things up a notch and have exclusive pairs of tickets to Kevin Hart's show on Tuesday, September 8th at 7 p.m.
It's really simple - download our free 94.3 The Point app and enter. Easy peasy. Done and done.
If you're not viewing this on our app, download it now. If you're already on our app, enter right now:
Winners will be pulled and contacted via email and/or phone on Monday, September 7th. Winner information will be shared with The Basie Center for the Arts.
CLICK HERE for more information on Kevin Hart's Blu Grotto shows.
Food and drink will not be sold at Blu Grotto for Tuesday, September 8th shows.
How are these shows going to work? Here's some important information from The Basie.
ABOUT CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performer.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required.
- Full dinner (early / solo show) and dessert menus (late shows) can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, patrons will receive an email as early as possible with a show update.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
- This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smart watches and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
All pouches and equipment will be sanitized prior to individual use. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene protocols to practice social distancing, minimal contact and wear required personal protective equipment on site.
Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security.