First Ocean County Lidl Sets Official Grand Opening Date
(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
Lidl? Are you ready to come to the Jersey Shore?
The German discount grocery store chain has just set its first opening date in Ocean County.
The store will be on Route 9 in Lacey and the grand opening will be on Thursday, September 8th.
There will be a grand opening with festivities officially kicking off at 8:00 AM with a ribbon cutting ceremony happening shortly before at 7:40 AM. There will also be free gift cards ranging from $5 to $100 give to the first 100 customers, free samples, games, activities, special deals and a complimentary Lidl reusable bag.
Store hours will be 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM Monday to Sunday.
Lidl said customers can expect according to APP.com:
- Fresh baked goods. Bread and pastries are baked throughout the day.
- American products. Lidl has thousands of American partners and suppliers. About nine out of 10 products sold at Lidl are its private label brands with the majority sourced by Lidl's team in the United States.
- Organic and gluten-free options. That includes organic fruit, vegetables, dairy, meats and packaged foods.
- Low prices. Efficiencies at Lidl allow it offer low prices. For instance, customers must buy a reusable bag or bring their own.
- Lidl surprises. These are non-food products that change each week, including fitness gear, small kitchen appliances, toys and outdoor furniture
Take a look at the original article at APP.com.
More From The Point: