Need a Job? Great Adventure has 4,000 Positions to Fill
Six Flags Great Adventure's 2019 season kicks off Saturday, April 6 and between now and the end of the year, they need 4,000 people to join their team.
Great Adventure and Safari plus Hurricane Harbor are hosting a massive job fair this Saturday and Sunday, March 9 and 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The job fairs will be held at the Employment Center, about one mile west of the main park entrance. New applicants must visit www.sixflagsjobs.com to complete an online application, and rehires must complete their online rehire packet.
It doesn't matter what you're interested in, Six Flags will find a gig for you. They are looking for employees for:
- Ride Operations
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Entry Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
Six Flags was recently named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by The National Association for Business Resources for the third year in a row. There are a ton of incentives to work at Six Flags, like free park admission, reward and recognition programs, and even educational scholarships.
While most positions are for people 16 and older, there are a limited number of positions are available for applicants age 14 and 15.
If you can't make this weekend's job fair, there will be another one April 13 and 14. Plus, Six Flags Employment Center is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Get more info at sixflagsjobs.com!