Six Flags Looking To Fill 4,000 Positions For Summer 2019
Photo by: Six Flags
Six Flags Great Adventure is getting ready for the Summer of 2019 by being on the look out to hire 4,000 new team members!
There is a wide variety of positions and paid internships available that Six Flags is looking to fill from April to December, and one of them could be perfect for you.
Available positions include:
- Ride Operations
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Entry Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
As part of their recruiting efforts, Six Flags has organized various hiring events throughout the Spring so they can build up their team before Summer arrives.
- Rehire Celebration – Feb. 7 & 8 from 12 to 6 p.m. *Former employees are welcome for snacks and fun while hiring back in for the 2019 season. *Six Flags Employment Center.
- Employment Center – Beginning Feb. 9, Mondays through Fridays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturdays & Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. *All rehires and new applicants are welcome.
- Entertainment Auditions – Feb. 9 & 23 beginning at 11 a.m. *Casting for actors, dancers, singers, show hosts, specialty performers (i.e. stilt walkers, jugglers) and more. Please click HERE for the audition schedule and requirements. *All rehires and new applicants are welcome. Showcase Theatre.
- Winter/Early Spring Job Fairs – Feb. 16 & 17, March 9 & 10, April 13 & 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. *All new applicants are welcome. Six Flags Employment Center.
To apply, head to Six Flags Great Adventure's Employment Center or the Showcase Theatre auditions both of which are in the park. Enter through the employment entrance located approximately one mile west of the main park entrance.
For more information, click HERE.
More From The Point: