Six Flags Hosting Job Fair & An Open Casting Call On March 14th
Six Flags Great Adventure is getting ready for the Summer of 2020 by being on the look out to hire 4,000 new team members!
To help with recruitment, Six Flags has a job fair scheduled for Saturday, March 14th from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM at 1 Six Flags Blvd in Jackson.
New applications must click HERE to complete an online application. Applicants must be at least 14 years old to apply.
If you attend, you are going to enter via the Employment Entrance approximately one mile west of the main park entrance.
There are a wide variety of positions and paid internships available that Six Flags is looking to fill from April to December, and one of them could be perfect for you.
Available positions include:
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (grounds keeping), Security, Loss Prevention
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control, MIS
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
- Sales Coordinator
Six Flags is also hosting an open casting call starting at 2:00 Pm as well.
Once again, new applicants must complete an online application HERE and all applicants must be at least 16 years old.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your audition.
Here is the Audition Schedule:
- 2 pm: Costumed characters
- 2:30 pm: Dancers
- 3:00 pm: Actors/Super Hero characters
- 3:30 pm: Specialty acts including stilt walkers, jugglers, magicians, and more
If you are not available to attend the job fair this Saturday, photo and video opportunities are available. Just reach out to Kristin Fitzgerald at KFitzgerald@sftp.com or Megan Werts at Mwerts@sftp.com.
For more information, click HERE.
More From The Point: