Gino D’s 2018 Summer Fitness Playlist
Let me start this blog by stating going to the gym is not social hour! The earbuds are secure, the playlist is selected and the training begins. At this point, all communication is in the form of hand gestures and facial expressions.
When you go to the gym the same time every day, you run into the same people. So, a quick nod of acknowledgment will suffice. If you need a spotter, make eye contact with someone and point to the bench press. A good spotter will know what you need.
Your selected playlist motivates you and is meant to keep you focused, so why do some people think this is a time to carry on a half hour of mindless conversation about nonsense? As a music lover and fitness enthusiast, my playlist is carefully selected, arranged and often refreshed. I’m going to share with you some tracks that you MUST add to your playlist…you’ll thank me later:
1. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A WaterfallOne Last Tour: A Live Soundtrack
2. Guns N Roses - Welcome To The JungleAppetite for Destruction
3. Afrojack - Take Over Control
4. Empire of the Sun - Walking On A Dream
5. Foo Fighters - EverlongThe Colour and the Shape
6. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat
7. Macklemore - Thrift ShopThe Heist (Deluxe Edition)
8. Major Lazer - Pon De Floor
9. The Killers - Mr. BrightsideHot Fuss
10. Far East Movement - Like A G6
11. Inner City - Good Life
12. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer