The Ten Best Dog Breeds for Busy Families
Would your family love a dog but don't think you have the time or patience to take care of one? Here's a list of the best types of dogs for you!
1.French Bulldog. They're active, alert, and affectionate, but not too energetic.
2. Pug. These people-pleasers are easly adaptable and are well-loved for their even tempers and playful personalities, and make excellent companions.
3. Basset Hound. These non-confrontational dogs are sweet, gentle, require minimal grooming, and don't need a lot of exercise.
4. Golden Retriever. They're smart, energeict, loyal and love to socialize with children, grown-ups and other animals. (I love them!!!)
5. Cardigan Welsh Corgi. These loving, medium-sized dogs can live in the country or the city but are prone to obesity and require plenty of exercise.
6. Boston Terrier. They're adaptable, easy to train, lively and very intelligent.
7. Clumber Spaniel. Easy to recognize with their white coat and lemon or orange marking, they're cute, playful and affectionate, but aren't for neat people...they shed year-round and drool a lot.
8. Greyhound. (My personal favorite!!!): They're known for being fast, but only require moderate exercise and are actually couch potato/lap dogs by nature. These dogs are loving companions that are happy with their family and other dogs.
9. Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. If you'd like a workout partner, this is the dog for you. These dogs were bred as farm dogs, need lots of time to play and run, and do well with children.
10. Toy Fox Terrier. Courageous, intelligent and low-maintenance, this tiny dog can live anywhere.Unfortunately, they may be a little too energetic for the tiniest members of the household and aren't recommended for families with small children.
Do you have a dog on this list? If so, tell us about your pet!