Wendy’s employee burned by boiling hot water
An employee at the Wendy's on Route 35 in Middletown required medical attention after being burned accidentally by boiling hot water while on the job Wednesday night around 10:55 pm.
Medical personnel from the Leonardo First Aid and Rescue Squad and paramedics from MONOC joined Middletown Police in responding to the call.
The victim, a 19 year old female employee, sustained non-life-threatening burns as a result of accidental contact with boiling water.
She was treated on the scene and then transported to Riverview Medical Center by ambulance.
More From The Jersey Shore: