Win $20,000 If You Make It Through This Haunted House!
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Ha! $20,000, yes please! You might be saying, "A haunted house, come on! How scary can it be!" After years of operating, to this day no one has ever made it through McKamey Manor. This horror nightmare is located in Summerton, Tennessee and it operates year-round. If you want to win that $20,000, the tour can last up to TEN hours and guests must sign a liability waiver to participate. Throughout the years, McKamey Manor has attracted significant controversy for its use of physical and psychological torture towards guests. The mastermind and owner behind McKamey Manor, Russ McKamey, he says, "With the use of hypnosis and other types of mind control techniques, we can get people to do crazy things." All thrill-seekers have never completed the tour but many leave with fewer teeth, no hair and sometimes no finger nails. WHAT A NIGHTMARE! McKamey Manor currently has a waiting list of over 20,000 people, so you have plenty of time to prepare! Below are the requirements if you ever come close to thinking about doing a tour:
- You must be 21 years or older - or 18-20 with a parents approval.
- You need a completed "Sports Physical" and doctor's letter stating you are physically and mentally cleared.
- Pass a background check provided by McKamey Manor.
- You will be screened via Facebook, Facetime or phone.
- You will need proof of medical insurance.
- Sign a detailed 40-page waiver.
- Pass a portable drug test on the day of your tour.
ALL THAT.... JUST TO BE TORTURED!! CRAZY!! I would never do something like this but I do find it very interesting! Check out the video below for more details! What about you?? Would you or maybe someone you know ever give this a shot?? Let us know on our Facebook page or tap chat on our 94.3 The Point APP - HAPPY HALLOWEEN! - Jimmy G