Your Chance to Win $10,000 Cash Is This Easy
We don't care if you qualify for stimulus money or not — we know $10,000 can go a long way for you, whether you're putting it toward that home improvement project you've been dreaming out, booking a vacation once quarantine rules are lifted or just storing it away in your savings account for a rainy day.
Coming soon, we've got your chance to win $1,000 cash or a grand prize of $10,000 with Lou & Shannon's $10k Cash Codes. We will have two chances to win each day and winning is as easy as listening for the Cash Codes and coming back here to enter. The more Cash Codes you enter, the better your chances at winning some big bucks.
Here's How It Works
- Hurry! Do this right now: set your radio, download our app, or ask Alexa to listen to 94.3 The Point every weekday.
- We'll give you 10 Cash Codes throughout the day - be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming, too.
- Enter each word you hear on our 94.3 The Point app.
- We'll draw from all correct Cash Code entries and reward $1,000 twice per day.
- One player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere — $10,000. The more codes you enter, the better your chances.
The winning will begin on Monday, April 5. For now, make sure you have our app downloaded from the link above (hint: entering Cash Codes in the app is the easiest way to play) and stay tuned for more info.
Powered by TravelSmiths in Point Pleasant.
About Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH) is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 28 ships with approximately 59,150 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 490 destinations worldwide. The Company has nine additional ships scheduled for delivery through 2027.