10 NJ Eateries to Visit in Memory of Anthony Bourdain
When Anthony Bourdain shockingly died last year, it left his many fans stunned and broken-hearted. Now you can officially follow his NJ Food Trail.
Anthony Bourdain grew up in Leonia, NJ in Bergen County. And he had some great, off-the-beaten-path favorite food joints, many with stories from his childhood.
This food trail, which includes a stop in Asbury Park, is a testament to what makes our state so wonderful, and a loving way to remember a man who struggled enough mentally to take his own life.
So now our state is officially establishing the Anthony Bourdain Food Trail which is based on the same route Tony took during an episode he did on CNN's "Part's Unknown" where he visited 10 eateries in NJ.
Here is the list of those ten eateries in case you want to get started! Seems like a good way to kick off spring to me :)
- Frank’s Deli– Asbury Park
- Knife and Fork– Atlantic City
- Dock’s Oyster House– Atlantic City
- Tony’s Baltimore Grill– Atlantic City
- James’ Salt Water Taffy– Atlantic City
- Kubel’s– Barnegat Light
- Lucille’s Country Cooking– Barnegat
- Tony & Ruth Steaks– Camden
- Donkey’s Place– Camden
- Hiram’s Roadstand– Fort Lee, NJ
And if you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts, PLEASE CLICK HERE for help.