Exclusive Images & Your Full Guide To The Asbury Ocean Club
We finally have an idea on the opening date for the brand new Asbury Ocean Club luxury condominium tower.
The hope is that this 54-room boutique hotel will be set for business by July 4th of this year and we have exclusive images that will give you a sneak peek of what is to come when this gorgeous building is open.
Asbury Ocean Club
They are even offering an introductory rate which starts at $295 per night which will last all of 2019.
But let's get something very clear: this condominium is the definition of luxury.
People than plan on owning better have a large chunk of change in their pocket because units range from $$897,000 for a 950 square-foot, one bedroom condo to $5.98 million (yes, million) for a 4-bedroom penthouse.
Not sure how some will feel about this one but condo owners will be sharing the same pool and common area spaces with renters.
Here are some of the hotel/condominium's amenities:
- A 65 ft. by 30 ft. pool that will also have an outdoor fireplace and lounge, a glass garden pavilion and a bar and grill overlooking the ocean - that is where you would find me
- A spa with relaxation rooms where visitors and owners can receive manicures, pedicures, and massages
- A business center with private offices, a meeting room, and state-of-the-art video conference capabilities
- Key-less entry systems for residences, WiFi throughout all common areas, and a multi-level parking garage with electric charging stations
- Lobby and concierge services that guests can use 24 hours a day
- 22,000 square-feet of retail space but the specific retailers have yet to be announced
More From The Point: