If you bought meat from Sam's Club and put it in the freezer, you need to check it.

One person has died, and several others have gotten sick after eating chopped meat purchased from Sam's Clubs.

In case you didn't know, it could take you up to 8 days to see signs of food poisoning after eating something contaminated.

Tons of ground beef was recalled after a deadly E.coli outbreak, and not necessarily meat that was pre-formed into patties.

The ground chuck was produced at the end of June, but since many people buy ground meat and freeze it until needed, it is important to check your freezer!

For the list of contaminated meats, CLICK HERE. To see photos of the labels, CLICK HERE.

More From 94.3 The Point