Happy National Homemade Cookie Day!!
It’s National Homemade Cookies Day! OMGGG!!! There is nothing like a warm homemade chocolate chip, peanut butter or oatmeal cookie. Now that I am doing the Keto Diet, I have to adjust my recipes and find alternatives to some of my favorites. With that being said, I actually will be making some more Almond Butter Cookies this evening. The original recipe only contains 3 ingredients, but I added 2 more for extra fat content and flavor. Trust me, these babies are delish!!! Just ask Liz in the Morning!!! Here is the very simple recipe:
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- ½ Cup Pyure Stevia or Swerve Confection Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp cream cheese (I added this)
- ¼ tsp vanilla (I added this)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Roll into approximately 15 – 18 balls and gently press with a fork or gently press down with fingers.
- Bake in oven 10 – 15 mins.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy warm with a cold glass of milk. Almond milk is great with them!
Almond butter cookies....YES PLEASE!!!