Fourth Lidl Location At The Jersey Shore Sets Opening Date!
And we have yet another store opening at the Jersey Shore over the next few weeks.
Our next announcement has to do with the brand new Lidl on Route 9 in Howell.
They have officially set their opening date! Get ready to celebrate on February 26th where the store will host an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 7:40 AM!
On the day of their grand opening, the first 100 customers will receive a Lidl gift card ranging from $5 to $100 each.
There will also be free samples of Lidl products, free Lidl reusable bags and other special offers and prize giveaways happening throughout the holiday weekend to celebrate the store's opening.
“Lidl is bringing high quality groceries at low prices to Howell this month and we’ll work hard to be the number one shopping destination in the area,” said Robert Nowicki, Howell store manager, in a statement. “The team and I look forward to serving the Howell community.”
This will be the fourth Lidl location to open at the Jersey Shore. The other three are in Eatontown, Hazlet and Lacey.
According to APP.com, Lidl is setting the bar of expectations high for their customers early on. Here is what they are promising:
- An easy-to-shop layout to make shopping faster and more convenient.
- Hundreds of organic and gluten-free food products.
- Lidl's private label products, the majority of which are sourced in the United States. Its products have won more than 500 awards, the company said.
- Unique European specialty items ranging from cheeses to sauces and cured meats.
- A selection of food and non-food specials brought in each Wednesday for a limited time. Non-food selections can include fitness gear, small kitchen appliances, toys and outdoor furniture.
- A fresh bakery in the front of the store.
- A produce section that features more than 100 fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Lidl flowers that are guaranteed fresh for five days at a minimum with roses and lilies guaranteed for seven.
So happy shopping Lidl customers and let us know what you think of the new location when it opens!
Take a look at the original article at APP.com.
More From The Point: