Ocean County law enforcement help take down Galloway man for drugs, money laundering
Tag-team efforts by Ocean and Atlantic County investigators has led to the arrest of a Galloway man for drug deals after he was found with a massive amount of Heroin.
Acting Atlantic County Prosecutor Cary Shill announced Wednesday that Alfred Fuller Jr., 46, of Galloway Township is being charged with several narcotics related offenses following a lengthy investigation into drug deals in the area.
The investigation had its smoking gun this week after members of the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Unit, the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office, Manchester Police and Galloway Police executed a search warrant at the residence of Alfred Fuller Jr. as well as executing two additional search warrants at his self-storage spaces and then one more for his vehicle.
What they learned was that Fuller Jr. had been very busy in the drug business.
They found him, his storage spaces and car in possession of 17,100 bags (342 bricks) of Heroin, 28 grams of Crack-Cocaine, 7 grams of Cocaine, a loaded .40 caliber handgun, digital scales, hundreds of glassine bags of various sizes and colors, two cell phones and $27,170 in cash.
As a result for his drug business, Fuller Jr. was arrested and faces a number of charges.
• Distribution of heroin/fentanyl 2C: 35-5B (1) (1st degree)
• Possession of heroin/fentanyl 2C: 35-10A(1) (3rd degree)
• Distribution of crack cocaine 2C:35-5B(2) (2nd degree)
• Possession of crack cocaine 2C: 35-10A(1) (3rd degree)
• Poss. Weapon during CDS Offense 2C: 39-4.1A (2nd Degree)
• Unlawful Poss. of a Weapon 2C: 35-39-5B) (2nd degree)
• Money Laundering 2C: 21-15 (3rd degree)
• Certain Persons not to have Weapons 2C: 39-7B(1) (2nd degree)
Fuller remains jailed in the Atlantic County Justice Facility.