Top 10 Seafood Eateries at the Jersey Shore
Whether you're looking for a fancy, sit-down meal, casual dining, or take-out seafood, here are the most popular picks for delicious seafood at the Jersey Shore...and some may surprise you!
Here are the rankings for Best Seafood at the Shore:
10. Catch 19 in Red Bank
9. The Rum Runner in Sea Bright
8. Spike's in Point Pleasant Beach
7. Red's Lobster Pot in Point Pleasant Beach
6. Bahrs Landing in Highlands
5. Klein's in Belmar
4. 2nd Jetty in Sea Bright
3. Mr. Shrimp in Belmar
AND THE TOP TWO, WITH THE MOST VOTES:
2. Cuzins Seafood - Clam Bar in Marlboro (This one really surprised me...because I always think of the best seafood restaurants being on or close to the water)
And NUMBER ONE: Keyport Fishery!
Plenty more seafood restaurants had votes, but didn't make the Top Ten. They include: JakeaBob's Bay in Union Beach, McLoone's Supper Club/Robinson Ale House in Asbury Park, Shore Fresh in Point Pleasant Beach, Drew's Bayshore Bistro in Keyport, PJ's in Seaside Heights, Bay Point Inn in Highlands, Captain's Inn in Forked River, Lobster Shanty in Point Pleasant Beach, Woody's in Sea Bright & Tinton Falls, On The Deck in Atlantic Highlands, Christine's in Atlantic Highlands, Shore Fresh in Point Pleasant, Citrico's in Bradley Beach, and Inlet Cafe in Atlantic Highlands. (Wind and Sea was also mentioned but apparently has closed its doors.)