Yappy Hour Hours & Fundraiser Schedule For 2019 Season
"Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, BARK!"
Translation: Get super excited because Yappy Hour is returning to Asbury Park -- YIPPEEE!
The Yappy Hour season will officially makes its big return this Saturday, April 6th from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Wonder Bar located at 1213 Ocean Avenue.
Aren't those mini pools absolutely adorable?!
Get ready because during their peak season, Wonder Bar could have up to 400 furry friends visiting at one time!
There is a schedule to be aware of for various sized dogs so the little guys don't get left out.
April and May Hours:
Mondays: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Small Dogs Only
Fridays: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – All Sized Dogs
Saturdays & Sundays: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM – All Sized Dogs
June – September:
Mondays, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Small Dogs Only
Tuesdays, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – All Sized Dogs
Wednesdays, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Small Dogs Only
Thursdays & Fridays, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – All Sized Dogs
Saturdays & Sundays: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM – All Sized Dogs
Plus, just got our hands on their fundraising schedule so you can be sure to come out and support the various causes making an appearance in Asbury Park this Summer! All of these events below have a $5 admission unless otherwise noted. Click here to take a look at the original fundraiser schedule for Wonder Bar
- April 13 Bullypalooza 1-4pm (rain date April 20) benefitting the MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue, $10 admission
- April 20 Pitties and Pals Rescue Benefit
- April 27 Monmouth County SPCA Benefit
- April 28 Associated Humane Society Tinton Falls Benefit
- May 4 Pugapalooza: Main Event, 1-5pm $10 admission
- May 5 Pugapalooza: Pug Brunch and “Pink Pug Promenade”, 11am-2pm
- May 11 Rescue Ridge Benefit
- May 12 Marty’s Place Rescue for Senior Dogs Benefit
- May 18 Husky House Benefit
- May 19 Skyland Sanctuary Benefit
- May 25 Asbury Boardwalk Rescue Benefit
- May 26 Little Paws Dachshund Rescue Benefit
- June 1 Wag On Inn Rescue Benefit
For daily updates on Yappy Hour at Wonder Bar, be sure to like their Facebook Page.
Take a look at the original article at APP.com.
More From The Point: