The Worst Things You’ve Said When Driving Down The Garden State Parkway
The Garden State Parkway (known affectionately as The Parkway), is pretty much our lifeline here in Ocean County. And during the Summer, that lifeline gets a little ...crowded, to say the least.
We've all experienced being stuck in Parkway traffic (if you haven't, are you really from Ocean County?), so I thought it'd be fun for you to tell me the worst things you've said while sitting on the GSP. That way, we can all commiserate and also have a laugh together.
Check out what you came up with:
Here are your super creative responses:
- "Summertime parking lot." - Bob in Toms River
- "Rockets on a Racetrack" - Grammie Dean, no town listed
- "Drive at own risk!" - Camille in Berkeley Township
- "The need for speed" - Robert in Barnegat
- "Move the hell over" - Beverly, no town listed
- "Welcome to the Jungle" - Tony, no town listed
- "Driving to Atlantic City!" - Heidi in Somerset
- "A big suck fest" - Patty in Brick
- "All the worst drivers ever coming together. Very dangerous. Avoid if possible! Many close calls!" - Patricia, no town listed
So the next time you're stuck in traffic while driving down the Parkway (which let's face it, will probably be in like 20 minutes), smile, turn up your radio and air conditioner, and remember these hysterical thoughts from your fellow Ocean County drivers. You're not in this alone!