12 Things Your Kids Will Love About Kidabaloo!
Here's why you should get tickets for your kids to attend Kidabaloo in Asbury Park.
Reserve your spot at Kidabaloo coming to Convention Hall on Saturday, Feb. 17th, Noon - 5 pm. That's the Saturday of Presidents' Day Weekend, so you'll be in need of a way to entertain your kids for three days while there's no school, lol. Here are all the fun things that your kids will enjoy doing that day:
1. An interview with Sean Ryan Fox (aka Jasper from Nickelodeon's "Henry Danger" TV Show (info below on how to get VIP Meet & Greet passes!)
2. Bounce Houses
3. Magic Show
4. Balloon Artists
5. Face Painting
6. Slime-Making Station
7. Costume Characters
8. Live Kids Entertainment with Mr. Ray -- Kids' music that rocks
10. A live animal education program with Unique Creatures who will have animals such as a de-scented skunk, a lizard, a tortoise, a Kookaburra, a Flemish giant rabbit, and a Python
11. A DJ dance party and photo booth with DJ Bill and Shore Entertainment
12. Meet all of your favorite Point Personalities like Lou & Liz, Nicole, and Matt
Our BFF Tom Hayes from NJNG, who does the morning show with us from Asbury Park every Friday in the summer, is sponsoring this event and will have a 'community corner' for parents!
...And more surprises, too!
General Admission is $13 (plus applicable fees)...or you can enter the day of the event but the price will be a bit higher. Also, a FREE PARENT PASS with general admission ticket can be purchased in advance only.
There are also VIP tickets that cost $23 (plus applicable fees), which are NOT AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE EVENT. But a free parent pass with VIP admission ticket can be purchased in advance.
The parent or guardian for the free parent passes must be 18 years old or older.
The VIP tickets include a guaranteed meet & greet with Sean Ryan Fox. The VIP meet & greet starts promptly at Noon, and ends at 1 pm, and then you can enter the Kidabaloo main event room.
You can also get a 'Play Date" 5-pack of general admission tickets for $50 (plus applicable fees) while supplies last. And 5 FREE PARENT PASSES with the Play Date 5-pack advance purchase only.
CLICK HERE for tickets!