Day Trip Anyone? The Crayola Experience Is Reopening Aug. 1st
We may not be able to travel far and wide but there is one thing that will keep us busy these days: day trips!
And a very popular attraction that is just an hour and a half away will be opening in just a few days so you and the kids can take a break from the heat!
On Saturday, August 1st -- aka two days away -- the Crayola Experience in Easton Pennsylvania will be reopening.
The color-filled adventure with at least 25 family-friendly activities will be open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Wednesday through Sunday! Everything will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
“We appreciate everyone’s patience and are thrilled to welcome families back to the colorful adventures of Crayola Experience where they can express their creativity and create lasting memories,” said Victoria Lozano, senior vice president and general manager of Crayola Attractions and Retail in the announcement.
But naturally, there are some safety precautions and protocols that have to be put into place so they can open while complying with the rules set by the CDC.
“We’ve developed a reopening plan that includes best practices from attraction industry experts, so our guests can enjoy their time with us even with the additional measures we’ve put in place,” Lozano said in the release.
Let's take a look:
- Restricting attendance to 50 percent capacity.
- Requiring face coverings for employees and guests 3 years and older.
- Entry screenings for employees and guests, including temperature checks.
- Clear bags for personal belongings to enable touch-less bag checks.
- Cashless transactions and e-ticketing.
- A new timed-ticket entry system – reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Activity modifications and signage for physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations.
The Crayola Experience is also asking customers to closely monitor their own health before attending by conducting regular temperature checks and regularly using hand sanitizer.
If you already purchased a general admission ticket or an annual pass, the expiration dates have been extended so you can still get your money's worth.
If you purchase your tickets on August 1st and later, your tickets will be good for the rest of 2020.
And to make it even better, a 2020 Unlimited Pass to the Crayola Experience can be purchased for just $24.99 which is the original price of a regular general admission pass.
Take a look at this original announcement at APP.com.