Lottery Ticket Worth Over $65K Sold In Toms River
The Jersey Shore has been FULL of lottery winners these past few months and that trend is continuing.
The drawing that happened on February 23rd had a winning ticket worth $65,595 that was sold at Wawa #8307 located at 1600 Route 37 West in Toms River.
The winning numbers were: 01, 04, 25, 31 and 35 and the XTRA number was 03.
Wawa also goes home a winner in this situation -- they will receive a $2,000 check for selling the winning ticket. Kind of mean to the other Jersey Shore winning locations, don't ya think?
Now just because you are not taking home a bigger sized jackpot does not mean you should not check your numbers. Take a look at the winning statistics for this drawing:
- 32 people who matched four numbers and therefore will win $634
- Three people who matched three numbers and the XTRA and therefore will win $1,902
- 1,291 people matched three numbers and therefore will win $15
- 312 people matched three numbers and the XTRA and therefore will win $45
- 3,268 people matched two numbers and therefore will break even and win $2
You never know when one of these winning statistics will include you.
And remember...Anything can happen in Jersey.
Take a look at the original article at APP.com.
More From The Point: