Pete Davidson is Performing Stand-Up at the Jersey Shore
Pete Davidson is known for many things. A cast member on Saturday Night Live, Ariana Grande's ex-fiance. But Pete's public life started with stand-up comedy.
Pete and former SNL-writer and comedian John Mulaney will be at the Hackensack Meridian Arts Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts February 17. There's only one show at 10 pm and there will be a 4-ticket purchase limit per person. Seats are $49 a piece.
What will Pete say about Ariana Grande? Will he discuss his recent personal battles? There's only one way to find out.
I've never thought Pete was very funny on SNL, but his stand-up is awesome and definitely worth checking out. John Mulaney is also hilarious.
Click here for a link to purchase tickets through thebasie.org. They are on sale now and will go fast.
In other Basie news, we raised so much money on "Giving Tuesday" during our broadcast, that Count Basie is extending their offer of up to 4 free tickets to select Basie shows to Monmouth and Ocean first responders.
These shows include:
- Celebrity Housewives w/ Teresa Guidice, Dorinda Medley and Kelly Dodd (Fri. Feb 8)
- Disney’s Dcappella (Feb. 12)
- Black Violin (Feb. 13)
- Bobby Collins (Fri. Feb. 13)
- Erth’s Dinosaurs of the Deep (Sun Feb. 17)
- Legally Blonde (Feb. 21)
- The Sound of Music (Feb. 24, 7pm)
- Cheap Trick (Feb. 28)
- Rodney Carrington (March 10)
- Celtic Legacy (March 17)
- Choir of Man (March 20)
- Brian Regan (March 24)
- Experience Hendrix (April 2)
To take advantage of this offer:
- Police personnel, firefighters and emergency medical technicians must visit the Basie Center box office in person during regular business hours.
- Bring town- or state-issued identification(s) as proof of both your status as a first responder and your residency of Monmouth or Ocean counties.
- First responders will be given the option to select up to four (4) tickets to any Count Basie Center for the Arts performance listed above, while supplies last.
- Tickets will be distributed until all funds are depleted, at which point a notice will be posted on theBASIE.org.