Hopefully we have reached the end of snow season here at the Jersey Shore but now it is time to deal with the aftermath.

That's right...it's pothole season.

And we need your help to fix up the roads at the Jersey Shore so we are ready for when summertime hits.

According to NorthJersey.com, if you spot a pothole on a state highway, call 1 (800) POTHOLE or visit NJ.com to report it.

If you spot a pothole anywhere on the Garden State Parkway or the New Jersey Turnpike (because I am sure there will be), click HERE or call 1 (800) 213-9419.

If you spot a pothole in Monmouth County, call (732) 431-6550.

If you spot a pothole in Ocean County, call (732) 929-2133.

If you spot a pothole on a municipal road, contact your town hall and they will connect you with the right people to get the issue fixed.

And of course, if you are unlucky and your car is damaged from pothole damage there are steps you can take.

If the damage occurs on state-owned highways, you will need to file a claim HERE and have a receipt with the total cost of the damages.

If the damage occurs on the GSP or the Turnpike, you can file a claim HERE or call (732) 750-5300.

Careful out there!

More From The Point: