Eatontown QuickChek Opens TODAY & Offering Free Coffee This Week
QuickChek opened another location TODAY at the intersection of Route 35 and Route 36 in Eatontown. This new location will replace the QuickChek on Wyckoff Road.
This new store will have 12 gas pumps which the old QuickChek location did not have.
Plus, this new QuickChek will be offering free hot or iced coffee from January 21st to January 26th as part of their Grand Opening special!
And that's not all! From January 21st to February 20th, QuickChek is going to donate $.25 for every sub or wrap sold to the Eatowntown Baseball Little League. Eat up!
According to APP.com, QuickChek is changing their set up so that more than half of the store is dedicated to fresher foods and beverages.
This will include:
- An extensive display of freshly-made QuickChek grab-and-go food and market items.
- A menu with handcrafted sub sandwiches served on artisan-style rolls.
- A selection of baked snacks and fresh-cut fruit.
- A standalone soup station offering a daily rotation of never-frozen soups prepared in the store.
- Seating inside and outside the store.
- Phone and laptop charging stations and free WiFi access.
- An open layout with earth-tone colors, clean sightlines and expansive aisles.
Here is the bizarre part -- or at least to me it is -- this new QuickChek is being opened about one mile away from another QuickChek that is already open for business in Eatontown.
I think QuickChek is trying to prove a point here.
Could Quickchek be trying to one-up Wawa by taking over every block? Let the retail war begin!
Take a look at the original article at APP.com.
More From The Point: