Let’s Party! Here’s Your Ultimate 2021 Brick Township, New Jersey Summer Event Guide
You and your family deserve nothing but a HAPPY 2021 summer! Enjoy it and take advantage of all the great opportunities the Jersey Shore has to offer. From the looks of it, one great Jersey Shore town is about to have a tremendous few months...
Here's your Ultimate 2021 Brick Township Summer Event Guide:
- Every Saturday - Farmers Market - Windward Beach - 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 31st - Memorial Day Parade - Chambers Bridge Rd. - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, July 1st - SummerFest - Windward - 7 p.m. - Super Trans Am
- Tuesday, July 6th - Movie In Park - Herberstsville Park - Dusk - The Pink Panther
- Thursday, July 8th - SummerFest - Windward Beach - 7 p.m. - Amish Outlaws
- Tuesday, July 13th - Movie In Park - Bayside Park - Dusk - Jaws
- Thursday, July 15th - SummerFest - Windward Beach - 7 p.m.- The Nerds
- Tuesday, July 20th - Movie In Park - Arrowhead Park - Dusk - Goonies
- Thursday, July 22nd - SummerFest - Windward - 7 p.m. - Tribute to the 80's & 90's
- Thursday, July 29th - Summerfest (Makeup) - Windward Beach
- Tuesday, August 3rd - Kids Night Out - Windward
- Wednesday, August 4th - Concert - Traders Cove - 7 p.m. - Basso Brothers
- Thursday, August 5th - Car Show - Windward Beach
- Friday, August 6th - Drive-In - Windward - Dusk - Back To The Future
- Friday, August 6th - Family Camp Out - Windward
- Saturday, August 7th - Family Camp Out - Windward Beach
- Wednesday, August 11th - Concert - Traders Cove - 7 p.m. - Alotta Collata
- Friday, August 13th - Drive-In- Windward - Dusk - Abominable
- Saturday, August 14th - Fishing Derby - Lake Riviera
- Wednesday, August 18th - Concert - Traders Cove - 7 p.m. - Juke Box Review
- Friday, August 20th - Drive-In - Windward - Dusk - The Avengers
- Wednesday, August 25th - Concert - Bayside Park - Dusk - Funktion Band
- Friday, August 27th - Drive-In - Windward - Dusk - Tom & Jerry
- Saturday, September 11th - Never Forget - Windward Beach - 6 p.m
- Sunday, September 12th - Kite Fest - Brick Beach 3 - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
It feels so good knowing Brick Township is ready to roll for the summer! A HUGE THANK YOU to the town for putting a great plan in place. The schedule is awesome for all ages. If you have any questions contact the Brick Township Recreation Office. They are located in the Brick Township Civic Plaza, 270 Chambers Bridge Road. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. The department can be reached by phone at 732-262-1044.