The Top 15 Best Places In New Jersey For Unbelievably Fresh Mozzarella
I did some digging and found the best places in New Jersey that offer unbelievably fresh mozzarella. The delis and markets you will see listed below are from all over the Garden State. All of these spots are truly loved by New Jersey residents.
Before scrolling through the list, how about a good laugh? Do you like The Sopranos? Watch some of the most hilarious Artie Bucco moments...
Not going to lie, I watch clips of The Sopranos every single day on YouTube. I belly laugh at some of the things that are said on the show. It's easily my favorite TV show of all time!
Anyway, thanks to Just Fun Facts, here are some things you might not have known about mozzarella.
- Mozzarella was first made in Southern Italy near Naples.
- Mozzarella was originally made with buffalo milk. Mozzarella made from cow’s milk is milder in taste than mozzarella made from buffalo’s milk.
- Legend has it that mozzarella was first made when cheese curds accidentally fell into a pail of hot water in a cheese factory.
- Mozzarella is the most popular cheese in the world.
- Mozzarella tastes the best when it's served at room temperature, unwrap the cheese and leave it out of the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
The Top 15 Best Places In New Jersey For Unbelievably Fresh Mozzarella. SEE BELOW!
The places below are a great example of something that makes New Jersey great! Do you agree with the top 15? Am I missing any spots? Check out the list below. COMMENT & SHARE YOUR OPINION!