It's definitely pothole season.

At least once a day while driving around, I encounter one that I swear could swallow up most of my car -- but there's something we can do about it!

Jeff J Mitchell, Getty Images

The state has a dedicated form to report potholes on state roadways. This includes Rt. 9, Rt. 18, 35, 37, 70, 195, etc...When you encounter a dangerous pothole on one of these roads, try to take note of the mile marker, or at least the nearest exit, and then report it by clicking HERE.

For potholes on the Parkway or Turnpike, report them to the NJ Turnpike Authority by clicking HERE.

For county roads, like Rt. 520, 537, 571, etc., you can call the specific county pothole hotlines. For Monmouth County roads, call (732) 431-6550. In Ocean County, it's (732) 929-2133.

Even some local municipalities are making it easier to report dangerous potholes. For example, in Marlboro you can fill out a simple online form by clicking HERE. In Red Bank, you can call the pothole line at (732) 530-2691. In Brick, call (732) 262-4602.

Visit your local municipality's website to find your town's number, it seems like every town has a dedicated pothole reporting line!

Be safe driving around...soon enough we'll be complaining about all the traffic caused by crews repairing potholes!