Recipes for World Nutella Day
If you've never had it, (for shame!!) it's a dangerously delicious spread made of chocolate and hazelnuts with the consistency of peanut butter.
With few exceptions, Nutella makes pretty much everything better, so naturally we should celebrate its existence with a few recipes and store-bought treats!
- Spiked Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (or make regular Nutella hot chocolate by just heating Nutella and milk in a saucepan until it's all melted together and delicious)
- 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Nutella French Toast rolls
- Nutella starfish/snowflake bread
- Best sundae ever = Near empty Nutella jar + scoop of vanilla ice cream
And of course my favorite Nutella recipe of all: Jar in one hand, spoon in the other. Enjoy!