Weekend Events at the Jersey Shore
Here are some of the great things you can do this weekend (May 2- 4, 2014) in Monmouth and Ocean Counties:
– Join me, Liz Jeressi, for this Saturday’s Kids Breakfast at Freehold Raceway Mall. It runs from 9 am – 10:30 am in the Food Court and it is FREE! Kids play games, make crafts, get free food and free carousel rides, and then they get a FREE PRIZE and a chance at the grand prize, which is a birthday party from iPlay America! CLICK HERE for details.
– It’s the Annual Spring Crafters Market at the Historic Village at Allaire. Give the house a springtime spruce-up with handcrafted and specialized bric-a-brac this Saturday. For details, CLICK HERE.
– It’s the Central Jersey RV Show at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel. Travel trailers, motor homes, fifth wheels and more on display Friday through Sunday. Instead of cash admission, bring a canned or boxed food item to help fight hunger statewide.. Get details at Scott Motor Coach, Rt. 88 in Lakewood.
– It’s Point Pleasant Beach’s first Classic Car Cruise of the season! This Sunday, Noon – 4 pm, on Arnold Avenue and some of the side streets all around downtown. (Rain date May 11th). For more info, CLICK HERE
– Spring Fling Arts & Crafts Festival on Main Ave. in Ocean Grove. This Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm. Also featuring Music on Main with Extra Innings Band from 10 am – 1 pm, and Chuck Lambert Blues from 1 pm – 4 pm. CLICK HERE for details.
– 4th Annual Toms River Food Fest featuring food (BBQ, Seafood and so much more), crafts, a beer and wine garden, FREE kids bounce rides, live music from local bands, the NJ Hall of Fame Mobile Museum, and more Saturday, 11am – 8 pm. CLICK HERE for more info.
– Belmar Safety Day. A fun day of education and safety awareness, free helmets, food, drinks, and giveaways. Sunday, 1 pm – 4 pm, Memorial Field at 12th Ave. and Main Street. For more info, CLICK HERE.