What’s Happening at the Jersey Shore
From Rubber Duck Races to the Circus…there is plenty to do this weekend (Aug. 2 – 4th, 2013) at the Jersey Shore!– Duck Derby at Allaire Village: Saturday, 11 am – 4 pm. Rubber ducks race down the Millpond for a grand prize, along with Ducky splash kids races, children’s Lucky Ducky fishing for ducks, face painting, and other activities for the entire family. $500 grand prize! To register, call 732-919-3500.
– Manasquan Fireman’s Fair at Mallard Park continues tonight through Saturday, 6 – 10:30 pm. Lots of rides, food, games, music, and a beer tent.
– The Wizard of Oz: Algonquin Arts Theatre, Manasquan, Sunday, 3 pm. Adapted from the classic film with all of the music you know and love. Tickets range from $15 – $33.
– Cole Brothers Circus: First Energy Park in Lakewood. Now through Aug. 4th. Trapeze, wild animals, the world’s largest cannon, and so much more under the big top. Tickets $16 – $23.
– Sea Girt Kids Races and More: Saturday, 8:30 – 10:30 am. Distances of 25 meters for the 4 and 5 year olds to longer distances as they get to the 10 to 12 year olds. There will also be a climbing wall, inflatables, an obstacle course, and ice cream. All registered kids get a custon race t-shirt designed by a Sea Girt Elementary School student.
– Berry Craft Festival. Delicious home-baked berry delights, crafts, and music. Great family fun in Squan Plaza, Manasquan, Sunday, 8 am – 3 pm.
For more information on these and other events, click here.