Samoa Martini – Cocktail of the Week
Diets be damned, there's no keeping me from a few Thin Mints (straight from the freezer, of course) or Samoas!
(You might know Samoas as Caramel deLites, but I have always known them as Samoas, when I was a Girl Scout I SOLD them as Samoas, and so Samoas they will always be!)
Regardless, this week we are paying homage to my second favorite cookie by turning it into a drinkable treat!
- 1 oz. caramel vodka
- 1 oz. coconut rum
- .5 oz. cake-flavored vodka
- .5 oz. creme de cacao (or chocolate liqueur)
- 1 oz. cream
- chocolate syrup (to garnish)
- caramel sauce (to garnish)
- toasted coconut (to garnish)
- Samoa/Caramel deLite cookie, with a small slice cut out (to garnish)
Rim a cocktail glass with caramel sauce and toasted coconut, and drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup inside the glass. Shake remaining ingredients over ice and strain into garnished glass and add the cookie to the side of the glass.