Pink Sparkler – Cocktail of the Week
Since I spent a good portion of my week talking about a new sparkly thing on my left ring finger, I thought this week's cocktail should be sparkly too!
Duzzy and I celebrated the big news by drinking champagne, which is the base of this week's cocktail.
It also calls for X-rated Liqueur, a yummy, vibrantly-colored combo of vodka, passion fruit, blood orange, and mango. It's something fun to keep stocked in the liquor cabinet!
- 3 oz. dry champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 oz. X-rated Fusion Liqueur, chilled
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice, chilled
- fresh pomegranate arils (seeds), to garnish
- edible gold or silver dust, to garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to a champagne flute, and garnish with a few pomegranate arils. Sip away!
If you're really feeling fancy, rim each flute with a little edible gold or silver dust!